Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Greetings!

Hello, hypothetical reader!

My name is Mike, and this is my first attempt at using blogger.  It's not my first attempt at maintaining a blog, however; during my college years, I used LiveJournal (because OF COURSE I had a LiveJournal!) to post movie reviews and assorted pop culture thoughts.  This time my focus will be on books, movies, and the aforementioned random pop culture analysis.

For a little bit, this blog will be under construction.  When it's fully up and running, there will be a running tally of all the recent books and movies I've read and watched. In the meantime, check out my Goodreads account.

See you around, and pardon the mess!

Mike

P.S.  Special thanks to Gina (Randomly Bookish Gina) for the blog name suggestion, along with the mad photoshop skills that helped with the header.  You're a superstar!

1 comment: